Find yourself dropping everything at a moment’s notice to help your relative with a mental disorder while other demands clamor?
Here’s how to solve the dilemma!!
Introducing a tool that maximizes the quality of the decisions facing you
6 Reasons to Order the Values Arrangement List (The VAL)
- Gain better self-understanding about what you really want for your life. To be ultimately satisfied with your choices, it helps to first explore your values.
- Identify where your partner’s values and your values are in sync
- Use this information as a couple to strengthen the spiritual dimension of your relationship–done by developing a common purpose and establishing priorities based on shared values.
- Redefine your career and life goals according to your value system
- Then find the best work alternatives that mesh with your values. Includes what kind of a business to start if you want to work from home, or what kind of organization to work for.
- Ensure your fit with a job or within an organization. Do your values and the organization’s values mesh?
Cost: 37.50 Includes assessment and phone consultation